• Longer life of the chain.
• Constant lubrication, ideal for rain days.
• And the possibility of use a lighter oil, like SAE 5 or 10, ideal for dusty roads.
Step 1: Materials
• Aluminum tube, of 22mm (7/8”) dia. 15cm (6”) long.
• A “Polper B12” vitamin flask.
• One silicon tube, like those used by doctors for serum.
• A cork.
• A needle 48/18, it’s the biggest I found, has 1mm dia.
• A piece of rubber or Styrofoam.
Step 2: Cutting the Caps
Step 3: Finishing the Oil Tank
and then add teflon tape in the ends of the aluminum tube
Step 4: Cork Seal
Step 5: Prepairing the Tank
Step 6: Prepairing the Serum Tube
Step 7: Test It
but you have to put the needle over the chain, and let it drip on the chain.
another day I'm gonna upload the photos explaining how to put on a bike with 18 speeds