Step 1: Begin
Start by backing up your entire computer, if you haven't done so already. (Just in case)
Step 2: Download the program
go to http://www.angusj.com/resourcehacker/ and then download the europe version.
Step 4: Change the start text.
String Table>37, and then click on 1003.
Select "start", or number 578, and change start to whatever you want. It can contain any number, letter, or other operation.
**** IMPORTANT: You *MUST* KEEP THE QUOTATION MARKS AROUND WHATEVER YOU PUT IN! Otherwise it won't work.
After you are done that, click compile script, and then SAVE AS (not save) as explorer1.exe
Step 5: Time to get dirty
1. Go into your start menu, and hit run
2. enter regedit and then open.
3. Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\ SOFTWARE\ Microsoft\ Windows NT\ CurrentVersion\ Winlogon, and select winlogon
4. Hold down ctrl+alt+delete, go into processes, select explorer.exe, and then end process. ( now your screen will go blank except for resource hacker, and your ctrl alt delete box)
5. Back to the registry.... scroll down and then double click on shell. Change explorer.exe to explorer1.exe
6. reboot with the ctrl+alt+delete box and you're good to go!