Cheap DIY Projector screen for under $30
This is a 16:9 ratio projector screen 100" Perfict for a basement game room,home Theater,computer monitor,(ect). This Project will run you $30 - $40 depending if the blackout cloth is on sale.
So here's the list of materals
- Lath wood $7.99 (10) sheets
- black Spray Paint $.98
- Circular Sander drill attachment $4.00 "do not do this by hand you will kill your self"
- Staple gun or get staples for it staple gun $14.99 or Staples $1.99
- Nails "I used finishing nails for the whole project"
- Blackout cloth $5.99 "i got it for $2.99 on sale and my mom works their so i got a discount"
- tacks "These are great when you are stretching the cloth over the first layer of lath to eliminate wrinkles"
- saw "hand saw will work'
** Note all item can be bought at lows, except the blackout cloth and tacks they were bought at