This is a 16:9 ratio projector screen 100" Perfict for a basement game room,home Theater,computer monitor,(ect). This Project will run you $30 - $40 depending if the blackout cloth is on sale.
So here's the list of materals
- Lath wood $7.99 (10) sheets
- black Spray Paint $.98
- Circular Sander drill attachment $4.00 "do not do this by hand you will kill your self"
- Staple gun or get staples for it staple gun $14.99 or Staples $1.99
- Nails "I used finishing nails for the whole project"
- Blackout cloth $5.99 "i got it for $2.99 on sale and my mom works their so i got a discount"
- tacks "These are great when you are stretching the cloth over the first layer of lath to eliminate wrinkles"
- saw "hand saw will work'
Step 1: Sketching on the wall
This is kinda a two man Project, so grab a friend, family member, or you can try to do it by yourself i did but it will take longer.
What you need to do is find where the bottom of the screen is going to be and go 87" across the bottom (MAKE SURE ITS LEVEL) the do you vertical line which is going to be 49" (AGAIN MAKE SURE ITS LEVEL AND IS EXACTLY 90 DEGREES TO YOUR BOTTOM LINE ) This will be your screen size .