Introduction: Cheap Portable Fan for Hats
Hi, in this project, I want to show you how to make Cheap Portable Fan that you can use it for hats.
no more Hot. Feel the wind. Automatically.
Let's check it out.
Step 1: Preparing the Materials and Tools
The material we need for this project :
- 9v Battery
- Fan ( I found the fan from my old CPU )
- Electrical Tape
- Fish eye lens Clip
The Tools we need for this project :
- soldering iron
- cutting pliers
- hot glue gun
Step 2: Assembling
This is the assembling step.
From the picture one :
- Glue the fan to the clip like I show you
From The picture two:
- Connect the wire to the fan, switch, and battery. [look at the schematic]
From the picture three :
- After finish the wiring, glue the switch to the battery
From the picture four :
- Now, glue the battery to the up side of the clip.
Step 3: Test Run
Oh yeah. Your portable fan is finish. Now it's time to test the project.
Take the fan, and clip it to your hat.
Any hat, any kind of it.Feel the wind. And there is no more Hot.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.