Sometimes you just need to make quick pasta sauce but its very hard if you are out off fresh food. Here is my cheap pasta sauce from canned tomatoes, canned tuna, garlic and little bit of oregano. Its not anything fancy but with these very cheap ingredients you can make great pasta with tuna and tomatoes that tastes very great.
Step 1: Check Video :-)
- Canned tomatoes
- Canned tuna
- Olive oil
- Crush garlic into hot olive oil
- Fry slowly for about 30 secs
- Add canned tuna, canned tomatoes and oregano
- Cook on high until almost all juices are reduced (stir ocasionally)
- Serve with regular or vegetable pasta
If you enjoy my recipes make sure you visit my 7 Diet Meals blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel!