In this instructable I'm going to be showing you how i made a cheap and affordable alternative to create life like, special effects cuts and burns using materials that you would have around your house!
THERE ARE NO IMAGES OF REAL BURNS OR CUTS! DONT FREAK OUT!
For cuts you will need:
- Red Food Dye
- Petroleum Jelly or Vaseline
- Tooth Picks
- A syringe with water
- Plastic Bowl/Plate.
For burns you need:
- Non-toxic PVA Glue
- Pink and purple eye shadow (preferably non-metallic)
- Hair Dryer.
There are many things you can create with the "goop" (on next page) so be creative!
Lets Get Gruesome!!!
Step 1: The Goop
1. Scoop out your desired quantity of petroleum jelly into your plastic bowl.
2. Add a few drops of red food colouring.
3. Mix the stuff so all the food dye is mixed in and you have a nice pinky/red paste.