- you want to show off a cool trick
- you want want to demonstrate your new app
- you want to review an iPhone app
- you are bored and thought it would be cool
With this quick and easy (and cheap) Instructable, you will be able to shoot fabulous video of the iPhone in action. No more motion sickness!
Check out more tips and tricks at TechDiY.net
Step 1: Stuff you will need
- Drill / driver
- 1/4 drill bit
- 3/16 drill bit
- Vice or some way to bend the shelf brace
- Screw driver
- Cheap iPhone case - my wife found this one at the Dollar Tree for (yep) a dollar!
- Shelf bracket
- Bolt for tapped hole and nut
- Two washers
- Some duct tape (what's an Instructable without duct tape)
- Video or photo camera
Step 2: Measure and drill
You need to make 3 holes in the shelf bracket. Two are for placing the bracket between the camera and tripod. One to mount the cheap iPhone case.
Measure out the 2 holes on the tripod. Notice one is larger than the other. Drill the two holes in the skinny end of the bracket (as shown in the picture).
Drill another hole in the wide end of the bracket for the iPhone case (as shown in the picture).