Introduction: Cheap Faux Energy Drinks for the Sleep Deprived
Step 1: Tools and Supplies
- Coffee Maker
- Glass Bottle (Plastic will dissolve and taste bad)
- Funnel (Mine is the top of a Two Liter Bottle)
- Coffee Grounds
- Sugar or Honey
- Coffee Filters
Step 2: Make Da Coffee
1) Put the coffee filter in the Coffee Maker
2) Pour the Water into the Coffee Maker
3) Put the Pot under the Coffee Maker
4) Put the Grounds on to the Filter
5) Close the Top
5) Turn on the Coffee Pot
6) If you didn't know how to do that hit yourself in the face with a hammer
Step 3: Pour Da Coffee and Add Da Stuff
Now you need to add that hot coffee to the bottle with the sweet stuff.
1) Get your glass bottle
2) Put it in the sink
3) Put the funnel on it
4) Pour the Coffee in but leave room for sweet stuff
5) Get your chosen sweet thing.
6) Pour Chosen sweet thing in.
7) Take some extra coffee and wash the sweet stuff you spilled into the bottle
8) Cap a bitch
Step 4: Chill Da Drink
1) Take da Bandanna and pick up the bottle
2) Put the bottle in fridge
3) Close the fridge
Step 5: Sleep Less!
Now you have a delicious way to pump your body full of caffeine but not rid your wallet of money.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.