I wanted to share with the users of Instructables one of my family’s favourite starters. We always order this before the main courses. This dish is both simple, unique and this combination makes it a irresistible dish. It can be made in a few minutes and also in large quantities for a cheap price.
- Cheddar cheese.
Step 1: Cutting the Ingredients
- Cut the pineapple in cubes.
- Cut the cheese next and make sure that the shape of the cubes of the pineapple and cheese are the same.
- Cut the cherries into halves.
Step 2: Assembling the Ingredients
- First insert the cherry followed by the cheese and pineapple.
- Make as many as you want.
- Serve them as a starter or a snack and enjoy!!!!