* 3 lbs of meat (choose a cut of meat that does not have a lot of fat, like Sirloin tip, Rump / Sirloin Butt, tenderloin, fillet)
* 1 large scallion7 green onion
* 1 glass of milk
* 17 oz of cream (1/2 liter)
* lots of cheese! (Here in Argentina sells a bag of different cheeses strands, I add more parmesan cheese to that mix)
* a tablespoon of cream and a tablespoon of oil
* salt and pepper
It will be a fast cooking, the meat should only take a gray or gold colour but inside it will be raw. This is to keep the juices from the meat inside the meat.
Add to the glass of milk a tablespoon of cornstarch to thicken the sauce. The milk must be cold or unpleasant lumps will be made. Then the milk to the warm cream.
I put into the empty cream container the milk and then I add the cornstarch to cold milk.