Introduction: Cheesy Beetroot Chicken Pops
The cheesy beet chicken pop is a great snack for everybody including kids. It's great for parties. We can prepare the dish much ahead of time and freeze them and use when required. I have used broccoli, beet, red bell pepper, corn but you could use any veggies of your choice. Hope you like it. Thank you for reading my instructable.
Step 1: Ingredients and Preparation Steps:
- Minced Chicken - 2 Cups
- Ginger Garlic Paste - 2 tsp
- Boiled Pasta - 1/2 Cup
- lemon Juice - 2 tsp
- Mayo - 2 tbsp
- Cheese - 2 slices
- Chopped Cilantro - 1/2 Cup
- Chopped Spinach - 1/2 Cup
- Broccolli - 1/4 Cup
- Chopped Onion - 1/4 Cup
- Corn - 1/4 Cup
- Minced Green Chilly - 1 tsp
- Red bell pepper - 1/4 Cup
- Grated Beet - 1/2 Cup
- Eggs - 2 (for egg wash)
- Bread - 8 slices (for bread crumbs)
- Salt - to taste
- Black Pepper Powder - to taste
- Oil to fry
- Use a blender and grind bread and make bread crumbs.
- Beat 2 eggs for egg wash.
- Mix all the ingredients (veggies, minced chicken, lemon juice, mayo, salt, pepper, cheese, minced green chilly and bread crumbs)
- Make tiny balls of the mixture.
- Dip in egg wash and then roll on bread crumbs.
- Make all chicken balls similarly and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry all the chicken balls until golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup.
Healthy Cheesy Beet Chicken Pops are ready!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.