Introduction: Easy Cheesy Scrambled Eggs
Welcome to my guide to making cheesy scrambled eggs, this task will take you about 10 minutes to complete and is the perfect breakfast food though you can also make this for quick and easy dinners.
First, here are the materials you will need for the best results:
-Eggs (quantity depends on how many people you are cooking for)
-Milk: See chart above (quantity depends on how many eggs you have)
-Non-stick pan (size depends on how many eggs you have)
-Cheddar cheese (type does not matter)
-Fork or whisk to scramble the eggs
-Butter (and butter knife)
Step 1: Scrambling the Eggs
1. Crack eggs into your chosen mixing bowl
2. Add the correct amount of milk (refer to chart on introduction page)
3. Break the yolks of each egg with your fork or whisk
4. Stir together the milk and eggs until completely mixed (all one color)
Step 2: Grate the Cheese
1. Get your desired cheese (any type of cheddar)
2. Find the biggest part of your grater
3. Use that part of the grater to grate your desired amount of cheese (amount doesn't matter)
Step 3: Prepare the Pan
1. Gather all of your ingredients and set them next to your stove
2. Turn your burner on the highest heat setting
3. Let the pan heat up for a minute
4. Cut off a piece of butter large enough to cover the pan (you can always add more butter)
5. Lift the pan off of the stove and turn the pan around to allow the butter to move and cover the pan
Step 4: Cook the Eggs
1. Pour the scrambled eggs from your bowl into the buttered pan
2. Continuously mix the eggs, using your spatula, till they are firm and yet still a bit moist (see images for a visual)
3. Turn down the heat during the time you are cooking your eggs if its needed (or if the eggs are cooking to fast for you to be able to stir them continuously)
4. Turn off your burner
Step 5: Add the Cheese
1. Take the pan off of the burner and move it to another part of the stove so the eggs cease cooking
2. Sprinkle half of your cheese onto the top of the eggs
3. Use your spatula to fold the eggs over onto the cheese so that it melts easily
4. Sprinkle the other half of the cheese onto your eggs and use your spatula to fold the eggs over onto the cheese so that it melts easily
5. Once the cheese melts give the eggs a few stirs to insure that all of the eggs get some of the melted cheese on them
Step 6: Enjoy Your Eggs
Thanks for looking at my instructable! I hope it was helpful!
ginnywilliams made it!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.