Introduction: Chia Rug Attack
A sneaky attack that does not require breaking into the victim's room. This works especially well if someone is away from their carpeted room for a few days.
Step 1: Tools
All that is required is:
1. A packet of watercress seeds (or similar, fast growing herb)
2. Water in a squeeze bottle.
3. A sheet of paper.
Step 2: Seed
Watercress will grow just about anywhere, as long as it's moist.
To seed the carpet:
1. Pour the seeds onto a sheet of paper at the base of the door.
2. Slide the paper under the door.
3. Holding the edges of the paper, blow (or shake) the seeds off the sheet.
4. Remove the paper.
Step 3: Moisten
Squeeze water under the door to moisten the carpet under the seeds.
Step 4: Repeat Daily
Moisten the carpet again each day until your victim returns.
After just a few days, they will have a lovely Chia rug.