Introduction: Chia Seed Pudding - Pina Colada
Start your day in an exotic way, with Chia Pudding and flavor of coconut, almond and pineapple! This simple recipe shows you how to make Easy and Healthy Breakfast, using CHIA – modern day superfood!
Chia is an excellent protein source, a delicious low-calorie and low-carb recipe and a perfect breakfast or a post-training snack. This beautiful healthy food is a great source of fiber, antioxidants, essential omega-3 fats, vitamin B, thiamine and minerals, including calcium and iron. Tasty and super Easy to make!
NUTRITION FACTS per 1 serving:
- Calories …………. 280 kcal
- Protein ……………. 20 g
- Total Carbs …...….. 35 g
- Total Fat ………….. 10 g
Step 1: INGREDIENTS for 2 Servings:
- 50g chia
- 300ml unsweetened almond milk
- 30g coconut protein
- 200g pineapple
- 1 tsp coconut flour
Step 2: CHIA PUDDING
1. Place the chia seeds in a bowl or a jar with unsweetened almond milk. Stir well to ensure all the seeds are fully submerged. Leave it overnight in the fridge.
2. Add coconut protein and mix it with chia pudding.
Step 3: SERVE
3. Cut a pineapple into small pieces, and serve it with chia pudding and coconut flour on the top.
Step 4: SERVED
Thank you for reading :D
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwyQ...
- BLOG: https://spineat.wordpress.com/2016/11/03/chia-seed...
INSTAGRAM: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwy... TWITTER: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwy... PINTEREST: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwy... FACEBOOK: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwy...
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.