Step 1: Ingredients
1lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloin
1.5 cup Bread Crumbs
Italian Herbal Blend
1 tbsp minced garlic
I Jar Alfredo Sauce
Broccoli (optional but recommended)
Step 2: Preparing the Chicken Meatball
2. In a large bowl, combine breadcrumbs, egg, milk, garlic, seasoning, salt and pepper, and chicken.
3. Mix ingredients. A thick texture is desired. Add bread crumbs or milk to achieve correct thickness
Step 3: Preparing the Dippin' Sauce
2. When the garlic smells good, add Alfredo Sauce and Italian seasoning.
3. Turn to low heat and let warm while preparing the rest of the dish.
Step 4: Forming the Chicken Meatball
2. Insert chopstick directly through the center of the meatball.
3. Carefully insert linguine noodles all the way through the meatball. The center of the noodle should be inside the meatball. 10 noodles per meatball.
Step 5: Cooking the Chicken Meatball
2. Keep meatball completely submerged in boiling water for approximately 10 minutes.
3. Remove meatball taking care not to let it fall off the stick. Pat dry with paper towel or let sit to drain excess water.
Step 6: Plating the Dish
2. Optional garnish with steamed broccoli.
3. Use the noodles to mop up the sauce.