Step 1: Ingredients
1) Rice (basmati rice or pilau rice), - 1.5 cup,
2) Chicken - 500 grams,
3) Onion - 2, large size,
4) Tomato - 2, medium size,
5) Ginger paste and garlic paste - (1 tsp, each),
6) Spice powder (turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder) - 1 tsp each,
7) Garam masala- half tsp,
8) Yogurt - half cup,
9) Milk or coconut milk- half cup,
10) Cardamom, cinnamon and bay leaf - (2 pieces each),
11) Salt (to taste),
12) Soybean oil - 4 tbsp.
Egg bhuna, (dish for 4-5):
1) Eggs - 4-5,
2) Onions - 2, medium size,
3) Spices (red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder) -1 tsp each,
4) Ginger paste - half tsp,
5) Cinnamon, cardamom and bay leaf (2 pieces each),
6) Salt (to taste),
6) Soybean oil - 2 tbsp,
8) Tomato ketchup - 4 tsp.
(The dish I cooked was for 10, but the ible (recipe) I wrote is to serve 4-5 persons)
Step 2: Prepare all the ingrediants
*Take a bowl and soak the rice in water, while you prepare the rest.
*Cut the tomatoes into small cubes,
*Slice the onions length wise,
*Prepare garlic and ginger paste,
*Cut the chicken into small pieces (as many pieces as you want) and mix it with yogurt.