To make this chicken biryani dish, you'll need (For a dish of 4-5):
1) Rice (basmati rice or pilau rice), - 1.5 cup,
2) Chicken - 500 grams,
3) Onion - 2, large size,
4) Tomato - 2, medium size,
5) Ginger paste and garlic paste - (1 tsp, each),
6) Spice powder (turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder) - 1 tsp each,
7) Garam masala- half tsp,
8) Yogurt - half cup,
9) Milk or coconut milk- half cup,
10) Cardamom, cinnamon and bay leaf - (2 pieces each),
11) Salt (to taste),
12) Soybean oil - 4 tbsp.
(The dish I cooked was for 10, but the ible (recipe) I wrote is to serve 4-5 persons)
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
Already a member?" Login »