Desi Pomqueen residing at Canine Palace has acquired a pizza and beer palate, (pun intended) challenging the chef de cuisine to go to extreme measures to resolve the issue. The Queen had taken ill because of her diet and has agreed to sample his new Pollo En Fricase "Chicken Bone Casserole." The dish passed the scrutiny of the queen, hence this tutorial.
If your King or Queen are having eating disorders, jumping black spots, or skunk breath caused by bad eating habits, then this tutorial could offer simple solutions. It will provide remedies that are healthy for your king or queen and are safe for the kingdom in which they reside.
Step 1: Recipe
- Save the bones from all your chicken.
- Place them in a container and freeze them until you have enough to cook in a slow cooker or stock pot.
- When you have acquired enough cook them in water for several hours.
- Check them after several hours by squishing them between your fingers.
- If they are completely soft with no hard or sharp pieces they are ready.
- Spoon them out into a strainer and leave alone until they are well drained.
- Pour them out on a plate and mush them making sure there are no hard or sharp pieces.
- Cool them and then put 2-3 days supply into plastic bags or glass containers and freeze them until needed.