Introduction: Chicken Fried Steak Sandwich
Turn your country style breakfast into a handheld meal ready to go!
Step 1: Things You Will Need
2 cups flour
2 table spoons corn starch
1 tsp garlic
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup milk
3 TBLS butter (or oil)
Your Favorite Condiments (I Normally Use The Following):
(Provolone) Cheese slices
Step 2: Getting Started
1. Mix Milk And Eggs in another medium pan.
2. Mix Flour, Corn Starch, & dry seasonings together in medium pan.
3. Heat Butter (or oil) in large frying pan.
Step 3: Breading and Frying Your Steak
1. Place cube steak into egg mixture until well coated on both sides.
2. place steak into flour mixture until well coated on both sides.
3. Repeat the process again until there is a double coat of both egg and flower mixtures.
4. Place in the frying pan on medium to high heat and cook on both sides until golden brown.
5. Place cooked steaks on paper plate and pat with paper towels to soak up extra grease.
Step 4: Assembling You Sandwich
1. Toast your bun (optional)
2. Place a light coat of Mayonnaise on buns (optional)
3. Place lettuce, onions, pickles, and mustard (or the veggies and condiments of your choice)
4. Place one layer of cheese, then the Steak, Then another piece of cheese. (cheese is optional)
5. Place the top of the bun onto the sandwich and serve.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.