You will need:
- 2 already cooked chicken breasts
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/2 an onion
- A hand full of cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 1 tsp basil (fresh and chopped or dried)
- 1 tsp garlic (fresh and chopped or dried)
- About 1/2 a pound of cooked pasta (rotini or shells work best)
Step 1: Pasta and Chicken
- Dice the already cooked chicken and let the pasta cool.
Step 2: Chop Up the Veg
- Chop up into tiny squares the onion and pepper and slice your cherry tomatoes in thirds.
Step 3: Stir It Up!
- First put the pasta in the bowl, followed by the mayo and mix.
- Next add the vegetables and the chicken and the spices, then mix.
Remember this recipe next time you have some left over chicken and pasta :)