It's very quick and easy, and will really warm you up on a cold day.
Here are the ingredients:
Cooking spray or 1 tablespoon oil
1 pound bonesless chicken breasts or tenders, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
1 cup frozen corn
1 medium onion, chopped
1 cup diced carrots
2 tablespoons chopped jalapeno (or substitute pepper of your choice)
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
3 cups chicken broth
1 14 oz. can creamed corn
1 cup milk of choice, I used fat-free
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Heat the cooking spray/oil over medium heat and add the chicken.
2. Cook the chicken until browned and remove from the pot.
3. Add the corn and onion and cook until tender.
4. Add carrots, jalapeno, oregano, and thyme. Stir and cook about 5 minutes, or until corn begins to brown.
5. Return the chicken to the pot.
6. Add the chicken broth, creamed corn, milk and salt. Heat to a boil.
7. Simmer on low heat, covered, for about 15 - 20 minutes.