Step 1: Ingredients & Equipment
1/2 Tsp Powdered Ginger
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
4 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Skinless Chicken Breast, sliced into thin strips
1/2 Cup Sliced Bell Pepper (any color)
1/2 Cup Broccoli Florets, cut into small pieces
1/2 Cup Snow Peas (washed and drained)
2 Tbsp Olive or Canola Oil
Optional: 1 Cup Rice or Rice Noodles
It is best to serve this over rice or rice noodles.
Step 2: Meat Marinading
Add the chicken strips and toss them to coat. Let them sit in this sauce.
Step 3: Wok and Roll!
1) Put the oil into the wok (or frying pan)
2) Put the stove on high heat and let the oil get very hot.
3) Get water on your fingertips and flick them at the oil in the pan. If the water sizzles on contact with the oil, then the pan is hot enough.
4) Dump the the chicken mixture into the wok and let it fry up on both sides for about 2 minutes but make sure they are not overcooked.
5) Remove the chicken from the pan, LEAVING the sauce in the pan.
Step 4: Vegetables
Let them cook for no longer than 2 minutes, or the snow peas will start to wilt and get soggy. Wilted snow peas are no fun.
Step 5: Reinviting the Chicken
Step 6: Finished!