Introduction: Chili Bilimbi Pickle
This is an instructable of making chili bilimbi pickle.
Step 1: The Ingredients
- Green bird chili (or any type of pepper)
- Mason jar
Step 2: The Process
- Firstly, I washed the bilimbi and the chili (I added salt in the wash).
- Meanwhile, I boil the water. I added sugar, salt and vinegar (ratio of equal parts water and vinegar, and a quarter the salt to sugar). I stir it until everything dissolved.
- Then, I let the pickling solution cool to lukewarm.
- I put the bilimbi and the chili in the mason jar and poured the lukewarm solution.
- Lastly, I place the jar in the refrigerator overnight before consumption.
Please don't forget to vote for me.
If you like this 'ible, then please click 'Favorite' and 'Share' with your friends,
If you've made this 'ible, then click 'I made It' to let me know,
If you have anything to improve the documentation and to suggest an idea of improvement, then please leave a comment below,
Please do subscribe my channel for future projects’ updates.
Thanks for giving an apt appraisal for my 'ible.