The base is chili that my dad made, I used cheddar cheese, and it's topped with sliced hot dogs and onions. This turned out really good.
Step 1: Ingredients and Supplies
- Hot Dogs - preferably grilled (for flavor), but since hot dogs are pre-cooked, you could use them straight from the package. I used about 2½
- Pizza Dough
- Cheddar Cheese (about 1 cup)
- Corn Meal and/or pan spray
- Chili (maybe around 1 cup)
- Onions (not pictured)
- Any other chili-dog-type toppings you'd like to add!
- Pizza Pan (or you could use a pizza stone)
- Pizza Cutter
- Cutting Board
- Grill (optional)
- Grilling Utensils (optional)
- Spoon for spreading chili (not pictured)