Introduction: Laser Engraver 2.5w A5
Hi guys, let me introduce to you this chinese laser machine that Gearbest sent to me.
● Support GRBL / Benbox software.
● aluminum structure that make it strong.
● Can be carved items included: Wood, plastic, bamboo, rubber, leather, cut paper...
● Can not engrave metal / aluminum / acrylic / glass...
● Soft material can print gradient effect.
● 2500mw 445nm laser
● 15cm x 20cm
If you want to buy too, see here: Laser engraver 2.5w
Step 1: Mounting and Unboxing
Download files for machine mounting: https://yunpan.cn/cu2ccWQimjze5 and use this pass: c1bf
This machine don't have manual, You can see this photos and easily mount your machine.
The unboxing video in portuguese.
Step 2: Electronics
It's easy connect the nema motors to this board, and the laser/fan.
Next, you only need connect the power supply and usb cable to control the machine.
Step 3: Software and Test
In the end, I used the Benbox software to control the machine, it works well.
You need first use Loader to upload .hex file to arduino, after configure Benbox with the values that we have on gearbest files and test.
This video is in portuguese.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.