The Chipper Shield allows anyone with an Arduino or AVR programmer to easily program ATtiny chips. ATtiny chips are the core behind many projects that only need a few pins and cost a fraction of an Arduino ($1-4). With access to PWM and Analog pins ATtiny chips can take on any project in 8, 14 and 20 pin form factors.
Want your own version of the board? The Kickstarter is live!
Features of this shield include:
- 100% Arduino compatible
- Program ATtiny 85/45/25/15/13 84/44/24 2313/4313 chips.
- Debug your program with 2 LEDs and a broken out sensor port.
- Compatible with either an Arduino board or AVR programmer
- House sensors on the proto area of the board with access to broken out power and ground.
- Reset a chip mid-program with the reset button.