SERVES : 1
A glass of milk (approx. 200mL)
1/2 tsp Tea flakes
1 level tsp Coffee powder (Cappuchino will do great)
1 level tsp Cocoa powder (unsweetened)
2-3 tsps Sugar
1 tsp peel of butter (Optional )
1. Take 1/4th glass of the milk in a microwave safe glass and put the tea flakes in it. Microwave it at maximum until the milk starts to boil .
2. Take out the glass and mix with a spoon.
3. Filter the milk and tea flakes mixture into another glass.
4. Add the sugar, cocoa, coffee and beat it using a beater or a spoon. Beater should give a better foam. Continue to beat well until u get a nice thick foam.
5. Once done, add the remaining milk and butter and microwave it again for half a minute at maximum.
6. Beat again, just to ensure uniform flavor throughout.
7. Enjoy :)
Beating the surface will give a good immediate foam. Sugar can be adjusted according to your likes. You can opt for adding a bit heaped teaspoon of cocoa for a stronger flavor, but u will need to necessarily put 3 teaspoons of sugar, to avoid bitterness.
Avoid butter, and stick to only level teaspoon of cocoa. Sugar needed should automatically come down.
I hope you like this recipe. Do post comments and suggestions . I do not have the pics of this recipe right now, I will upload it around in a week.