Step 1: CHOCOLATES
250g Nutella hazelnut chocolate spread,
20 no.s chocolate wafers.
METHOD - 1) Chop the cashews finely.
2) Chop the wafers.
3) Combine 3/4th of the cashews with the Nutella. Refrigerate.
4) Combine the remaining cashews with the wafers.
5) When the Nutella mixture is firm, scoop out small balls of it.
6) Roll the balls in the cashew and wafer mixture.
7) Freeze until firm.
Step 2: CHOCOLATE ROSES
2) Cut out petals, from red crepe paper; for the roses(6-7 petals for each rose).
3) Glue the petals onto the wrapped chocolates in an overlapping manner(the petals slightly overlapping each other).
Step 3: SAIL BOAT
2) Cover the upper and lower surfaces of the boat with brown coloured card-stock and the sides of the boat with yellow card-stock.
3) Line the edges of the boat with golden glitter.
4) To make the mast, cover a stick in golden glitter glue and leave it to dry.
5) For the sails, cut out triangles from white cotton fabric. Glue golden ribbon onto the sides of the triangles.
6) Attach the sails to the stick(mast). Insert the lower end of the stick(mast), into the base of the boat(sponge); by making a hole in the card-stock covering the upper surface of the boat.
Step 4: CHOCOLATE BOUQUET
2) Using double-sided tape, stick the roses onto the boat.