Introduction: Chocolate Brownie Ice-cream
This is my attempt on the two ingredient ice-cream, chocolate flavoured, with brownie pieces added to it!
Step 1: Ingredients:
1. x 2 300mL Thickened cream
2. x 1 395g sweetened condensed milk
3. Brownie cake pieces chopped
4. Cocoa Powder: 4 Tablespoons
Step 2: Two Ingredients of the Ice-cream
1. Add the thickened cream to a mixing bowl
2. Whisk the cream until stiff peaks start to appear
3. Pour in the tin of sweetened condensed milk to the cream an combine using a spatula
Step 3: Chocolate Flavouring and Topping
1. Add in the cocoa powder to the ice-cream mixture and mix well
2. Add the chopped up brownie pieces to the ice-cream and mix using a spatula
Step 4: Freezing and Setting
1. Transfer the ice-cream mixture to a freezer container
2. Let the ice-cream set in the refrigerator for a minimum of eight hours or overnight
Step 5: Serving
1. Pull the set ice-cream out of the refrigerator and let it sit at room temperature for 5-8 mins
2. Add hot water to a bowl and sit the ice-cream scoop in it
3. Use the scoop to serve the ice-cream and enjoy (other toppings or sauce can be added to preference)
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.