Note: Because they're so tasty, these will get you plenty drunk awfully quickly - make sure to keep track of your consumption and never drink and drive.
Step 1: You'll Need. . .
- .75 oz. Frangelico Hazelnut Flavored Liqueur
- .75 oz. vodka
- Highball or large shot glass
- Cocktail shaker
- Wedge of lemon
Step 2: Shaken, Not Stirred
- Add Frangelico and vodka to a cocktail shaker half full of ice
- Shake well
- Dip the rim of the glass in water to wet it, and then into sugar to coat lightly - shake off any excess
- Strain the vodka mixture into the sugar coated glass
- Lick sugar off the rim of the glass
- Down the shot
- Suck the lemon
- Just like fresh-baked chocolate cake!