Introduction: Chocolate Cake Shot
Third Prize in the
Cocktails vs. Mocktails Contest
Though it doesn't contain any chocolate (or any cake (the cake is a lie)), this is an awesome shot that will not only get you drunk, but tastes like a perfect bite of chocolate cake. If you're after some real chocolate cake (in shot format), give these a try!
Note: Because they're so tasty, these will get you plenty drunk awfully quickly - make sure to keep track of your consumption and never drink and drive.
Step 1: You'll Need. . .
- .75 oz. Frangelico Hazelnut Flavored Liqueur
- .75 oz. vodka
- Highball or large shot glass
- Cocktail shaker
- Wedge of lemon
Step 2: Shaken, Not Stirred
- Add Frangelico and vodka to a cocktail shaker half full of ice
- Shake well
- Dip the rim of the glass in water to wet it, and then into sugar to coat lightly - shake off any excess
- Strain the vodka mixture into the sugar coated glass
- Lick sugar off the rim of the glass
- Down the shot
- Suck the lemon
- Just like fresh-baked chocolate cake!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.