Step 1: Ingerdients
2. One half (1/2) teaspoon baking powder
3. One fourth (1/4) teaspoon salt
4. Five(5) tablespoons butter, soften
5. One half (1/2) cup sugar
6. One half (1/2) cup brown sugar
7. One and a half (1 1/2) teaspoons vanilla
8. One (1) large egg white
9. Heaping one third (1/3) cup dried tart cherries
10. Heaping one fourth (1/4) cup semi sweet chocolate chunks (I couldn't find any at my store, so I used chips)
11. Heaping two and half (2 1/2) tablespoons white chocolate chips
12. Cooking spray
Also, use a couple mixing bowls, mixer (hand or stand alone), assorted measuring spoons and cups, mixing spoon, and a cookie sheet.
Step 2: Dry Stuff
Mix the dry ingredients together (flour, baking powder, and salt). Set aside.
Step 3: Everything Else
Stir in the flour mixture. I add mine in halfs to make the mixing a bit easier.
Next, add in the chocolates and cherries. I use my hands to get the yummy bits well mixed into the dough.
Step 4: Bake 'Em and Eat 'Em
Let them cool on the pan for two (2) minutes before removing them.
Now you have a plate full of golden yummy chocolaty nuggets.