Two kinds of chocolate and cherries -- what could be bad about these cookies? The only downside: the recipe makes about two dozen, and demand may well outpace supply.
Step 1: Ingerdients
1. One and a fourth (1 1/4) cups flour
2. One half (1/2) teaspoon baking powder
3. One fourth (1/4) teaspoon salt
4. Five(5) tablespoons butter, soften
5. One half (1/2) cup sugar
6. One half (1/2) cup brown sugar
7. One and a half (1 1/2) teaspoons vanilla
8. One (1) large egg white
9. Heaping one third (1/3) cup dried tart cherries
10. Heaping one fourth (1/4) cup semi sweet chocolate chunks (I couldn't find any at my store, so I used chips)
11. Heaping two and half (2 1/2) tablespoons white chocolate chips
12. Cooking spray
Also, use a couple mixing bowls, mixer (hand or stand alone), assorted measuring spoons and cups, mixing spoon, and a cookie sheet.