This tutorial has 2 PARTS:
PART 1 = kitchenware needed (2 steps)
PART 2 = recipe + procedure (13 steps)
Every important screenshot is described for your convenience :)
Step 1: Kitchenware - 1
* SMALL BOWL
* BIG BOWL
* MUG x 5
* SMALLER BOWL ... for chocolate
* REALLY SMALL BOWL ... for the 3rd egg
* CHOPPING BOARD
* BIG SHARP KNIFE
Used for chopping up the chocolate and not neighbours' kids !
* KITCHEN KNIFE ... for creating rounds
* FORK ... use it to make the "3rd egg" fluffy
Step 2: Kitchenware - 2
* HAND MIXER
* BAKING PAPER
* 2x BAKING SHEETS
* WHISK ... for flour mixture
* SPATULA ... for getting the dough safely out of the bowl
* FEATHER ("something")
Feather of the albino Phoenix ... for the final touch
Do not ask me how this is called in English.
I do not know it even in my native tongue.
* Basically a set of feathers !
Step 3: Ingredients.
Step 4: You need 2 bowls = small + big.
These you put in few moments !
1st small bowl = SALT, BAKING SODA, FLOUR
2nd big bowl = SUGAR, VANILLA, BUTTER