Step 1: Step 1 - Dry Ingredients
- add 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of bicarbonate of soda, 2 table spoons of sifted cocoa powder, 175g of caster sugar
- Now add 150g of chocolate chips - i always like to chose a selection of milk, dark and white chocolate chips.
- Mix these ingredients together with a wooden spoon, until all ingredients are blended well together.
Step 2: Step 2 - Wet Ingredients
-250ml of fresh full fat milk to the milk,
- 90ml of vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Mix all together to produce a well mixed, really yummy chocolate mixture.
Step 3: Step 3
- Pour into 12 muffin cases
- Bake at 200c for 15 - 20 minutes
- cool for 30mins and serve.