Here's how to make them:
- Try to choose strawberries as big as you can find and rinse and dry them really well.
- Cut the point of the strawberry off so they can stand on their own, the melted chocolate helps form a little base too which makes them even more stable.
- Hull out the strawberries using a paring knife and grapefruit spoon, you have to be careful not to make them too thin or they’ll break (nothing a little melted chocolate can’t help mend!). Don’t forget to make sure the strawberries are completely dry before dipping in chocolate.
- Melt chocolate according to the package's instructions, and transfer to a deep bowl or measuring cup for dipping. Dip the bottoms of each strawberry in the chocolate and set upright on a wax paper-covered cookie sheet.
- Freeze the dipped strawberry cups for maximum sturdiness, about 20 minutes.
- Fill with whatever alcoholic concoction you desire - I did a mixture of vanilla vodka, Godiva liquor, and chocolate syrup.
- Let the strawberries thaw for a few minutes before serving so no one breaks any teeth.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles for an extra special touch, and enjoy!
See more at http://Www.ericasweettooth.com/2011/01/chocolate-covered-strawberry-shot.html