With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
This is a combined dessert with chocolate cream, Mascarpone and spongy cake.
For Sponge cake 8 Eggs 190 Gr Sugar 95 Gr flour 55 gr Corn flour 45 Gr Melted butter 1 Tsp vanilla For the Sandwich 750 gr Mascarpone ...
1. Separate egg yolks and whites. 2. Mix egg yolks on high speed until creamy. 3. After a minute add 2 table spoon sugar and mix until it ...
1. Now introduce egg whites to egg York Mixture 2. Fold them with a spatula-Do not over mix
1. Combine flour and corn flour in sieve,Sift slowly in to the mixture.Sifting flour will make the cake lighter. 2. Fold it together with out over mixing. 3. ...
1. Beat the Mascarpone cheese well and add vanilla 2. Add sugar. 3. Add vanilla custard . 4. Beat well and leave it in the fridge. 5. Make ...
Boil double cream Melt the chocolate chips in the micro oven for about 50 seconds Mix both together Chocolate Ganasch is ready. Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours
1. Sandwich the two sponge cakes with Mascarpone cream 2. Top up the cake with the chocolate Ganasche 3.Lay the cake decorating stencils over the cake and dust ...
Chocolate Stuffed Strawberriesby sansoy
Mini Bowl Dessertby MaraStar
Strawberry Heartsby Paige Russell
Decadent Chocolate Truffle Dessert Shellsby KarissaBH
Fruit Bouquets' How to Make Valentines Chocolate Covered Strawberry Candy Heartsby Fruit Bouquets
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »