Step 1: Ingriedients
190 Gr Sugar
95 Gr flour
55 gr Corn flour
45 Gr Melted butter
1 Tsp vanilla
For the Sandwich
750 gr Mascarpone cheese
1 Tbl spoon vanilla
1/2 -1 cup Brown sugar
250 Gr Vanilla custard
2-3 Tble spoon Gelatine
For Chocolate Ganasche
2 Cups chocolate chips
2 Cups double cream.
2. Mix egg yolks on high speed until creamy.
3. After a minute add 2 table spoon sugar and mix until it becomes thicker.
4. Add Vanilla and keep mixing until the mixture doubles the volume.
5. Place the egg whites in a clean bowl ,beat high until white and frothy.
6. Add the Rest of the Sugar little at a time
Step 3: Combine egg yolks and whites
2. Fold them with a spatula-Do not over mix
Step 4: Complete the Batter
2. Fold it together with out over mixing.
3. Add melted butter
4. Fold it together with out over mixing.
5. Spread the batter evenly in a spring form pan shake the pan to remove air pockets.
6. Wow...It's done.Let it cool
2. Add sugar.
3. Add vanilla custard .
4. Beat well and leave it in the fridge.
5. Make gelatine mixture and double boil till watery.Add this too to the Mascarpone mixture before you sand which the cakes.
Step 6: Chocolate Ganasche
Melt the chocolate chips in the micro oven for about 50 seconds
Mix both together
Chocolate Ganasch is ready. Refrigerate for about 3-4 hours