Step 1: Ingredients and Utensils
- 2 pints strawberries
- 1/2 bag Wiltons Dark Cocoa Candy Melts
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 Tablespoon powdered sugar
- 1 Tablespoon milk
- 2 Graham Crackers
You will need the following untensils:
- 2 Bowls (one for the melted chocolate and one for the cheesecake filling)
- Ziploc Bag
- Wax Paper
- Paring Knife
- Paper Towels
Step 2: Preparing Strawberries
2) Slice the bottom point off, so it can stand up.
3) Pluck stem off.
4) Use Paring knife to scoop out the center of the strawberry to make room for cheesecake filling.
5) IMPORTANT: Dry the strawberries. The chocolate will not stick if wet.
Step 3: Melt and Dip
2) Line plate with wax paper.
3) Dip bottom of strawberry in melted chocolate and set on wax paper.
4) Place in freezer for 5 minutes.
Step 4: Cheesecake Filling
In medium bowl, beat together 8 oz of cream cheese, 1 Tbs of milk, and 1 Tbs of powdered sugar until smooth.
Step 5: Filling the Strawberries
2) Snip corner off baggy.
3) Remove strawberries from freezer.
4) Squeeze (Pipe) cheesecake filling into the center of the strawberries.
Step 6: Graham Cracker Topping
2) Sprinkle on top of the cheesecake filling.
3) Serve or refrigerate for later.