Introduction: Chocolate & Marshmallow Toast Crunch Clusters With Nuts!!!
A Super quick & easy Treat that you WILL get addicted to.
Step 1: Thing You Will Need
1 bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup of Mini marshmallows
1/2 cup of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (or your favorite Cereal)
1/3 cup Broken walnut pieces (or your favorite nuts)
Step 2: Melting Your Chocolate (Double Boiler Method)
1. Place chocolate in small pan
2. In a lager pan, add a small amount of water and place over stove on low heat
3. Place the small pan over the large pan (make sure the water isn't high enough to touch the smaller
pan) and stir occasionally as chocolate begins to melt
4. Stir until completely melted. Be careful not to let any water get in the chocolate or it will ruin the
Step 3: Assembly
1. Spoon a small amount of chocolate into a circle on the wax paper.
2. Place 3 walnut pieces on top of chocolate circles and make sure to leave a little room in between
3. Place 2 Cinnamon Toast Crunch Squares on top of walnuts.
4. place 2 marshmallows on top of squares.
5. Place another Cinnamon Toast Crunch Square on top of each of the marshmallows.
6. Lightly (but completely) cover with chocolate.
7. Place in freezer for 10 minutes or until chocolate hardens.
8. Try not to eat them all at once.
Note: you may find that the clusters don't want to stay perfectly stacked. if you dab the marshmallows
with a bit of chocolate first, it will help hold it all together better. if it still doesn't want to stay
together, that's OK too. As long as you have all the ingredients in there, and they are fully
covered with chocolate, they will still taste great no matter how they are assembled!