Introduction: Chocolate Walnut Cookies
Hello, my name is Gabriela and I'm here to show and tell you on how to make these delicious cookies. Hopefully, you'll love them just as much as I love these walnut cookies. These cookies are very easy to make however, in the end it can cause a mess. Did I mention that these cookies we will be making are made from scratch.These instructions should be very easy and simple to follow. If my words don't make sense then just look at the pictures for reference. Thank you, hope you enjoy!
Step 1: Getting Started:
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup of butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of walnuts
- 1 Large Bowl
- 2 Cookie Sheets (with foil)
- Measuring Cups (all sizes)
- Tablespoon (place cookies on tray)
Step 2: Creating the Batch
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Measure your flour, baking soda, and salt. (For measurements go to step 1)
- Soften your butter in the microwave (15 seconds).
- Place your butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract into your large bowl. (For measurements go to step 1)
- Beat the mixture for about 2 minutes. Then, add in your eggs, (one at a time). Make sure the eggs are combined thoroughly.
- After beating that mixture, add in your flour, baking soda, and salt. Combine for 3 minutes or until you think its combined.
- Add in your chocolate chips but, do not mix then in with the mixer. Hand mix them in with a spatula.
- Finally, add in your cup of walnuts yet again stir them in with a spatula.
Step 3: Baking
- After creating your mixture. prepare your cookie sheets.
- with your tablespoon, scoop up the batch and place onto the tray.
- Repeat that process until there is no more batter left in your bowl.
- Place the trays into your oven. (For better results put them on the second to first shelf in your oven).
- Now let the cookies bake for about 10 to 11 minutes.
- After baking, take them out of the oven and let stand for a good 3 minutes.
- (Optional) pour yourself a glass of milk and enjoy your delicious cookies!