This is sweet after school, before-school, and during school snack is quick and super easy to make.
Semi-sweet chocolate chips
Step 1: Honey Clusters
- Add 3-5 tablespoons of honey into a microwaveable container
- Microwave for 45 seconds on HIGH
- Mix the popcorn and honey into a bowl and place on a baking sheet
- When cooled form clusters
Step 2: Chocolate Cayenne Popcorn
- Fill a small pot halfway with water and bring to boil
- Put pot on top of the still boiling water and add semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Stir chocolate constantly to avoid burning
- Take of heat and add to a bowl with popcorn
- Add the Cayenne to popcorn and stir
Step 3: Mix
Add the honey and chocolate clusters together for a sweet and sugary taste. Have fun!