A Christmas angel out of disposable plastic bottle.
Something to put my chocolate candies in.
Step 1: Materials Needed
2. White plastic cap
4. Cellophane, any color
5. Mesh sash
6. Plastic rope
8. Gold wire
9. Feather garland
10. Duct tape
11. Double-sided adhesive tape
12. Pair of scissors
13. Pliers (not in photo)
Step 2: Halo
2. Make a loop of about 1 inch in diameter
3. Twist and bend the wire loop using pliers to form a halo
4. Anchor the halo using duct tape to one side of the bottle cap
Step 3: Hair
Untwist the rope and spread the material to have a small rectangular piece of plastic sheet.
Put double-sided tape to one side
2. Position and form the sheet to achieve a the desired hair style for your angel
3. Secure it neatly up to the back where the halo is attached
4. Apply a strip of double-sided adhesive tape across the entire portion to be covered with hair
5. Cover the back of the head with plastic rope sheet
6. Trim your angel's hair
7. Angel's head with halo
Step 4: The Body
Bottom part of the plastic bottle goes into the top part
Secure with duct tape
2. Put double-sided adhesive tape to one side of cellophane
3. Cover the entire plastic bottle up to the neck...
4....to achieve something like this
Step 5: The Dress
2. Mesh sash will cover the bottom part of the bottle
3. Layer it with lace...
4...to make a skirt
5. Get another piece of mesh sash and put double-sided adhesive tape as shown
6. Stick it to the base of the neck
7. Tie it around tightly using a ribbon or wire
8. Flip it over
Step 6: The Wings
Tape all ends
2. Using duct tape, attach the wings to the back
3. Secure it well
4. To cover the duct tape mess you see in the previous photo, I used a piece of mesh sash
5. Twisted a wire though it...
6. ...and arrived at this
7. Tie a ribbon around the "waist"...
8. Make a nice bow and trim the sash
9. Angel's back
Step 7: Ta-da!
A gift suggestion.