This is a great alternative to the traditional advent calendar. It's great for kids to put together, and I'm sure they will love eating the candy after.
Step 1: Supplies
- Candy - 25 pieces, it needs to be the kind that closes on each end so you can tie them together
- Red, Green and a tiny bit of Yellow paper for the sign
- Silhouette Cameo or Printer
- Glue Stick - to put the sign together
- String - I used size 10 white with green sparkles crochet thread. Yarn can work too and would probably be easier for kids to work with.
- Little piece of Cardboard