With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
This makes great gift. It can also be used on decorating Christams cards, albums etc. Material needed: 3/8" green ribbon, 1/8" gold ribbon, 3/8" brown ribbon, single prong ...
1. Use 3/8" grosgrain ribbon. 2x2.75", 2x2.5" &2x2". Click the link below to purchase ribbons:http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=47
Fold and glue as shown.
3. Glue longest loops on lined single prong alligator clip. Click the link below to view how to line hair clips:http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&cPath=31&products_id=1457
5. 2" loops
6. Use 1/4" gold ribbon (It's Offray GALENA. Click here to purchase if you cannot find it in your local store.)
10. adjust so the 2 loops are even
11. pull the ends so the loops are small enough for the tree top
13. hot glue bow top to the tree
Want to make other cute clips yourself? Click the link below to view all free instructions.http://www.hipgirlclips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502
None (All Rights Reserved)
How to make hair bowsby Sunbanks
Gumball Bowsby bagnitsch
Pinwheel Hairbowby alittlemoore
DIY Satin Hair Bowby Muhaiminah Faiz
How To Make A Felt Bowby singingfroyoqueen
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »