With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
This makes great gift. It can also be used on decorating Christams cards, albums etc. Material needed: 3/8" green ribbon, 1/8" gold ribbon, 3/8" brown ribbon, single prong ...
1. Use 3/8" grosgrain ribbon. 2x2.75", 2x2.5" &2x2". Click the link below to purchase ribbons:http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=47
Fold and glue as shown.
3. Glue longest loops on lined single prong alligator clip. Click the link below to view how to line hair clips:http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&cPath=31&products_id=1457
5. 2" loops
6. Use 1/4" gold ribbon (It's Offray GALENA. Click here to purchase if you cannot find it in your local store.)
10. adjust so the 2 loops are even
11. pull the ends so the loops are small enough for the tree top
13. hot glue bow top to the tree
Want to make other cute clips yourself? Click the link below to view all free instructions.http://www.hipgirlclips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502
None (All Rights Reserved)
How to make hair bowsby Sunbanks
Gumball Bowsby bagnitsch
DIY Satin Hair Bowby Muhaiminah Faiz
DIY Hair Bows (12 patterns)by Muhaiminah Faiz
Pinwheel Hairbowby alittlemoore
Join 2 million + to receive instant DIY inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2016 Autodesk, Inc.