With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share step-by-step photos with text instructions
share one or more photos in one step quickly and easily
share your how-to video
This makes great gift. It can also be used on decorating Christams cards, albums etc. Material needed: 3/8" green ribbon, 1/8" gold ribbon, 3/8" brown...
1. Use 3/8" grosgrain ribbon. 2x2.75", 2x2.5" &2x2". Click the link below to purchase ribbons:http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/index.php?main_page=in...
Fold and glue as shown.
3. Glue longest loops on lined single prong alligator clip. Click the link below to view how to line hair clips:http://www.hipgirlclips.com/store/inde...
5. 2" loops
6. Use 1/4" gold ribbon (It's Offray GALENA. Click here to purchase if you cannot find it in your local store.)
10. adjust so the 2 loops are even
11. pull the ends so the loops are small enough for the tree top
13. hot glue bow top to the tree
Want to make other cute clips yourself? Click the link below to view all free instructions.http://www.hipgirlclips.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502
Tag files as:
Posted:Nov 9, 2007
License:None (All Rights Reserved)
How to make hair bows
Nightmare Before Christmas Hair bow and Bow tie
Lolly Pop Hair Clip
Curly/korker Hair Bows
How To Make Hair bow Instruction--Mini Bow Hair Clips
Satin Lace Hair Bows (12 different patterns!)
How to make a hair bow holder for girly girls
Make Your Own Hair Bows At Home
Download our new apps for iOS and android!
PDF DownloadsAs a Pro member, you will gain access to download any Instructable in the PDF format.
You also have the ability to customize your PDF download.