Step 1: Prep and Supplies
Measure all the windows you want to trim. Then go to your local home improvement store and buy enough plastic lattice framing to cover your measurements plus some mistakes. This stuff isn't the cheapest but it's easy to work with and should last forever. While you are there pick up 4 'L" brackets for each window.
- Lattice framing (per measurements)
- L brackets (4 for each frame)
- Drill (for screw pilot holes)
- Flat head screw driver
- Mitersaw or handsaw
- C7 strings of Christmas lights.
- Wire stripper, electrical tape