Solution: Create a portable storage container for camping related eating, cooking and cleanup tasks that:
1. fits in the bed of my pickup.
2. folds down for easy storage.
3. expands at the camp site to provide more work space.
4. contains all the basic eating, cooking and cleanup equipment.
5. built from common on-hand materials and keep costs to a minimum.
6. stores easily at home ready for the next adventure.
Too good to be true? well let's give it a shot. This is a prototype version and depending on how it performs out in the field, may go through some changes.
I've attached a working drawing with dimensions that work for me. You may need to alter them to fit your needs. Good luck!
Difficulty scale: Depending on your carpentry skills, I'm rating this a 6 out of 10.