Introduction: Churros - Mexican Fritters
Churros is dough fried pastry. It is also known as Mexican fritters. It is very popular dish in spain, France, Philippines and United States. Easy to make.
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
Step 1: Ingredients
For making Dough
1 cup All purpose flour/Maida
1 cup water
1 tablespoon Sugar
1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon Salt
For making Churros
Oil for deep frying
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon
Step 2: Method for Preparing Dough
1. Take a medium saucepan. Combine water,sugar,salt and oil. Bring it a boil over medium heat. Then remove from the flame and set aside.
2. Take flour in a mixing bowl, add water mixture in it and stir until it forms a ball.
Step 3: Method for Frying Churros
1. Heat oil in the frying pan. (375 F)
2. Fill the mixture in the icing cone and press the mixture directly into the hot oil and cut the strips using scissor. (couldn't able to take the cutting the strip using scissor image, because my both hands were busy :( )
3. Fry it until it turns to golden colour.
4. Drain the excess oil using paper towel.
Step 4: How to Serve
1. In a small bowl, add a tablespoon of sugar and ground cinnamon. Mix it well.
2. Roll the churros in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
3. Serve HOT !!!!
Step 5: Yummy Churros