Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 10 minutes
Step 1: Ingredients
1 cup All purpose flour/Maida
1 cup water
1 tablespoon Sugar
1 tablespoon Vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon Salt
For making Churros
Oil for deep frying
1 tablespoon sugar
1 teaspoon of Ground cinnamon
Step 2: Method for Preparing Dough
2. Take flour in a mixing bowl, add water mixture in it and stir until it forms a ball.
Step 3: Method for Frying Churros
2. Fill the mixture in the icing cone and press the mixture directly into the hot oil and cut the strips using scissor. (couldn't able to take the cutting the strip using scissor image, because my both hands were busy :( )
3. Fry it until it turns to golden colour.
4. Drain the excess oil using paper towel.
Step 4: How to Serve
2. Roll the churros in the cinnamon and sugar mixture.
3. Serve HOT !!!!