CINNAMON APPLESAUCE MUFFINS!!!!!!!
These are pretty simple & they are AMAZING!!! They are really good as a part of your breakfast, or as a snack.
Hope you all enjoy this instructable
Step 1: Ingredients & Materials Needed.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup Cinnamon applesauce
- 1/2 cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Hand mixer
- Large mixing bowls
- A muffin tin
- Measuring cups & measuring spoons
Step 2: Mixing: Part 1.
2. Then take the large egg (pic 4) & mix that in until incorporated well. (pic 5)
3. Take your cinnamon applesauce and add to your mixture (pic 6) and mix well. (sorry I dont have a pic of it mixed with the applesauce)
Step 3: Mixing: Part 2 & Muffin Tin
2. Take the applesauce mixture & pour over your flour mixture then stir just until you get a nice doughy/batter mixture. (You dont wanna mix it to much otherwise it'll get too thick)
3. take the mixture and fill your muffin tin holes half full. (pics 2&3)
Step 4: Oven Time & Finished :)
2. Then take your unbaked muffins and put them in the oven. They will be done when you can stick a fork in them and the fork comes out clean. (pics 2&3)
When they are finished let them cool completely then store the leftovers in a container. Thank u for viewing this instructable. Hope u all enjoyed it. Bye!!!