Introduction: Cinnamon Biscuits
The delicious flavor of cinnamon added to our melt in your mouth biscuits!
Step 1: Ingredients
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
6 tablespoons butter, melted
Frosting: if desired
1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla
2-3 tablespoons milk
Step 2: Instructions
1. Cut each biscuit in 4 equal pieces.
2. Combine cinnamon and sugar in a bowl.
3. Dip each biscuit piece in melted butter and then into cinnamon sugar mixture.
4. Place in one cup of a sprayed muffin tin.
5. Repeat with remaining biscuits.
6. Sprinkle any leftover cinnamon sugar mixture over the top of the biscuits.
7. Bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes.
8. Remove from tin to cool.
9. Combine frosting ingredients and drizzle with frosting, if desired.