Introduction: Cinnamon Simple Syrup
Simple Syrup is really handy to have around. Since it is winter, and it is nice to be able to sweeten hot beverages, I decided to make a cinnamon simple syrup for something a little different.
- 1 Cinnamon Stick (add more for a stronger flavor)
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Cup Brown Sugar
- Add all ingredients to a sauce pan and cook to a boil.
- Let it simmer for 10 minutes or so.
- Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Store with Cinnamon stick if you desire.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.