Here's a quick and easy party snack for you, cinnamon sugar pastry stars. These are so simple to make that it's hard to call this a recipe, it's definitely more of a how-to. Not only are they a brilliant last minute party snack, they would also make fantastic pastry pie toppers.
Ready made puff pastry.
1. Pre-heat oven to 180c/gas 4.
2. Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
3. Roll out your puff pastry and using a cookie cutter press out your chosen shape.
4. Mix together your cinnamon and sugar. I used a ratio of one part cinnamon to every three parts sugar.
5. Brush a little beaten onto the top of each star and then dip into your cinnamon sugar mixture.
6. Place on your lined baking tray and bake for 20-25 mins.
7. Remove from oven and leave to cool before removing from tray.