Make a deal in the evillest way possible in this sassy red devil costume, DIY style!
Step 1: Red Clothes
First step is to make sure that you wear some red throughout the entire costume. My ensemble features a red long sleeve shirt, burgundy colored jeans for a bit of contrast, and a pair of red skip-pies.
Step 2: Accessories
In terms of accessories, what a devil costume would be like without its iconic pointy tail? Also, I added a nice little bow to give it some cuteness to this evil ensemble.
Step 3: Devil Make-Up
As far as this costume goes, make-up will definitely transform you completely into a devil, and there are a lot of ways to create devil make-up. Here's how I did mine:
1) I began with a layer of red all over the face, leaving enough space around the eyes to fill with black.
2) Next, I used some black to outline a few areas, as well as fill in part of the eyes.
3) I also added a bit of black eye shadow to bring out some depth.
4) I added more black shadow, and also painted my lips.
5) Finally, I added some white face paint to a few areas and smudged them in a little bit to create some highlights.
Step 4: Final Touches
To complete the costume, I added a red "Devil Diva" wig, and, of course, those iconic horns.
Step 5: Evil!
The only thing that's missing from this ensemble is a pitchfork, but that's not necessary. What's important, though, is that you are now ready to bring out the evil forces in you! What a way to make a deal with the devil!